Sakai Sushikiri Knife 240 mm (Blue #2 Steel)
This is designed for cutting Makizushi (Roll Sushi) or Oshizushi (Pressed Sushi).
This is a built-to-order product, so it might take about 3 months from order to delivery. Please contact us through inquiry form if you are interested in ordering this item.
Type of Knife
Sushikiri Knife (Sushi Cutting Knife)
Length of Blade
Approx. 240 mm
Blue #2 Steel
Black Water Buffalo Horn
Approx. 430 g
1. For shipping purposes we cannot mark merchandise values less than they are actually worth or mark items as “gifts”
– in accordance with US and International government regulations.
2. Items may have unnoticeable flaws from the making process.
3. Product size may differ due to being hand-made.
4. Handle color may differ from the picture as they are timber.
5. PC monitor specs and the shooting environment may also affect color.
6. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
7. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up.
Please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
8. We will not cover any postage costs for returned products.
9. Hand-made items may take a couple of months to deliver due to making process.
If you’d like to know how long it might take, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1. We use EMS to track your items. We will email you with the tracking number as soon as the item leaves
2. Items will be dispatched from Japan and take approximately 3-5 working days.
However this may vary depending on location and customs of your country.
3. You can check estimated delivery time to your destination in the link below
(EMS from Osaka, Japan to your destination)
*NOTE: We can only deliver to your registered address on PayPal.
If you wish to send the item to another address please remember to change this on your PayPal account before
making the payment.
*Exceptions: The shipping fee for this item is 3,000 JPY, however, if you want us to ship our products to
South America, or to Africa, there will be extra shipping fee which will be from 500 JPY (for less than 500 g) to
28,000 JPY (maximum 30.0 kg).
1. We do not accept returns on custom-made or engraved items.
2. We cannot receive returns because of the size difference on custom-made items.
3. Refund will be given as money back only if the description is quite different from the item’s status.
If you would like to return the the item, please cover the shipping fee.
4. Items can be returned within 14 days of the receipt, but the item must be in original condition with original packaging.